Glory of the Hero

mmbankey

Glory of the Hero

Post by mmbankey » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:12 pm

Once i get my gear back, i would really like to finish something i started but have not found time to do and that is the Glory of the Hero achievements as well as the Glory of the Raider.

Unfortunatley my shammy and priest were my main Raiding toons when i hit 80 and i have done the majority of them on my priest/shammy and pally tank but i would like to do them all on one toon shammy/priest.

I dont mind helping anyone else with this either as a tank, healer or DPS.

If anyone is interested in completing those achievements please let me know I would like to start forming a group to knock them out slowly as we progress in Ulduaar. I am sure we will be done Yogg soon and have more time to commit to other things once we have Ulduaar on farm. Hard Modes will be fun.

Heavanstouch/Blueserenity

Daaman

Re: Glory of the Hero

Post by Daaman » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:43 am

I'm game.... I've got the majority of them now. Actually a good half that are left are tied into Oculous I think.... Lemme know.
One of WoW's deadliest professions... Beware the flower!

Vol

Post by Vol » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Me too Heavan/Blue, if ya need a tank or sweet DPS :geek: . Like DAadude said; I also have allot of them to do in the Occulus :cry: (I hate that last boss). By the way anyone interested in nocking out "undying/Immortal" or the 10 man Sarth 3D ?i f they dont have it, next two weekedns I'll be around WoW all day (going to be bored friends goin on a trip :cry: ). Let me know, need some 1337 players, the guild has plenty of 'em :D .

Odeen

Post by Odeen » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:46 pm

I still need a few as well and am willing to help out, although I don't know how much free time I'm going to have.