For Saca

Whipwreck
Failbear

For Saca

Post by Whipwreck » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:57 pm

"Once you've made the philosophical decision not to commit suicide, you're committed to being an optimist."

Nysquazi

Re: For Saca

Post by Nysquazi » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:21 pm

Whip, what DK mod do you use in the middle of your screen? I'm using Xperl currently and I feel meh about it.

Whipwreck
Failbear

Post by Whipwreck » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:28 pm

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/i ... Watch.html

Its fully moveable, i just happen to have it right in the middle of my screen.
"Once you've made the philosophical decision not to commit suicide, you're committed to being an optimist."

Saldrex

Post by Saldrex » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:18 pm

I actually heard quite a bit about that one addon but for some reason i have been going relatively addonless and I think I only have DBM right now. I think I am actually going to download this one now that I have a convenient link to it.

Oh and grats again Saca!

Whipwreck
Failbear

Post by Whipwreck » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:08 pm

I really like it, its a good big visual for runes, runic power, and diseases. Shows timers for all even the unholy extras. Been using it since beta.

Saldrex

Post by Saldrex » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:51 pm

Well I tried it but apparently there are some errors or something in the version I downloaded since a window pops up about it. Not sure if its because of the errors or not but I cannot figure out how to move it or scale it down. As is it currently covers my character up completely on my screen.

Whipwreck
Failbear

Post by Whipwreck » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:33 pm

all the options are in the interace>addons area. The Frame section as a Locked check box plus the UI scale options. Then all the other stuff like looks are in the other areas.